Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm having a visitor

Ooooo I'm having a visitor to my wonderful blog. She will probably be the only one. Thought I better do a little more embellishment to make it just that bit more interesting. I know she has some wonderful blogs of her own on the web and I don't want to look like an absolute novice. So here are some more of my excellent and interesting photos to amaze her.What is it? This is my kitchen sink. I was doing some dishes and I thought it looked really great so I took a photo of it. Don't the soap suds look good alongside the little bowl? It sort of looks like a separated egg doesn't it.

Art photography doesn't get any better than this does it?



Recently my girlfriend and I stayed at the famous Sebel in Melbourne CBD. It's a luxury and classy place and so I took this photo. We have the crochet at the ready alongside the Champagne of course. It was an exciting night I can tell you!!!

No comments: