Friday, August 15, 2008

Thoughtfull

I , I, I, I,I,------------I-I-IIIIIIIIIIIIII. The most used object of communication. We are so filled with I. All we want to know about is I and all we want to do is force our I on others. I am. I think therefore I am. I am over the I but I can't really get rid of the I until I am dead. Anyway all this blog is about is I. This is all any blog is about. Even if it states it is about some charitable organization doing wonderful self less things for the world- it is still about the I. Because as soon as one communicates it is about the I. The action itself is about the I. Some person needs to communicate because he or she has seen the need to do so. It is, in itself, a personal action done for the purpose of the I. The need to express is strictly a need based in the self. Silence is difficult if not impossible.

All I have said so far is rudimentary.

So this is a thought. An unanswerable and useless thought it is too because it does not resolve anything. It has no conclusion. It neither adds nor subtracts from the knowledge already possessed by the unfortunate reader of such a written nothing. And it is all about me. It is the written statement of a man who is over thinking from overthinking for his whole life. It is written because I see some need to let it out. But here's one to spin you round- I probably have a condition called hypergraphia . Poor you for reading it. My mother said to me when I was young-" Ignorance is bliss". She is dead now so I know she finally found bliss- maybe afterlife is just a thoughtless existence-----I don't expect to see a corpse suffering burnout, it is already in the ultimate state of burnout at last.

This is silly. But there are those on this media that take their silliness as serious stuff. I read things and think- are they serious? I try to imagine what person would write such things. Why are they so different to me in their ability to see rationally? Or am I irrational in holding their thoughts as absurd. Here we go again. We can go the circle of open mindedness until we go mad. Somehow, we have to draw the line. Call thoughts for what they are. A collection of Electomagnetically induced impulses in the brain. And the whole time they are wrapped up in the mind's I. And in the grand scale a nihilist approach to it all is best. This is the surrender. But we never truly surrender whilst we live. The I will rule while we live. And this my friends is the simplest and only truth.

I I I I I----- to infinity. We are a spiritual being having a physical experience not the other way around. Thank God for that! I hope the soul doesn't have to think.

No comments: