Friday, September 26, 2008

Something to sleep on

In an attempt to give myself a little overthinking for my time in bed tonight I had this final thought for the evening:

What if:

The universe out there- you know, the stars and galaxies and all those pretty pictures that Hubble feeds us----------

What if they were just an illusion?

What if:

We are in some kind of cocoon of dispensed reality. Some kind of zoo keeper type of world here on Earth.

What if those historic understandings of the stars, that they were simply pinholes in a dark fabric that the gods hung up in the sky and such, were really the way it is.

That reminds me---------------

Those bloody moths have chewed a hole right through my floral curtains in the lounge room. Better get some new ones this week.

That's better- now I can sleep.

No comments: