Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who makes the rules?

Whilst I was dressing today I got this:

Why is the tuck in so embarrassingly uncool now? When did the rule start that we are no longer permitted under the rules of modern dress to tuck in our shirt ,t shirt,top or whatever?

Who made this rule or worse how do I know without ever being told ;

Is it a directly implanted thought put there by the aliens surrounding the planet from their intergalactic motherships. Directive to earthlings: don't tuck in your tops!!

Or worse: Did God add to the list of 10? Thou shalt not tuck in thy tops!!!

I dunno but I sort of find it to be a worry and at the same time I am not prepared to risk the ridicule of going out with a tuck in visible.

I feel a little bit rebellious today:

I will tuck in my t shirt but wear a windcheater over it that way I have the best of both worlds.

I am such a rebel

No comments: