Saturday, November 8, 2008

No comment is good comment

I look at my humble posts each day to see if anyone has dared to make a comment. No. The world has nothing to say to my posts.

Some may think I am disappointed by the lack of interest. Here and now I must dispel such ideas.

I'm right!

I know I'm right!

This is the reason there are no replies. There is nothing to say when one reads absolute truth. Silence is the appropriate response.

Good on you world! Keep up the good work by shutting the fuck up! Everyone is getting on with their life just as they should. Me included. But I like to write so I will write. It is just an exercise. I like to read my own useless trivia from time to time. The world is welcome to do the same- not that I care or it cares! We are all in this together but when it comes down to it---------- We are alone.

This clip shows how we should deal with each other in communication.

1 comment:

Jesse Mendez said...

Hi there how are you? I was looking through your blog and found it interesting and wanted to leave you a comment.

I have an ivitation for you to come and visit my art blog here in San Diego, and comment if you will.

I think that you may enjoy the various labels and music videos I design for my art blog, hope to see you here soon and take care :)