Thursday, March 19, 2009

Facebook this is Blogger calling

RSS feeds are interesting. I never get anyone looking at my Blogger writings so, in desperation, I have fed them to Facebook where they can also be never read. Reasons for this may be:
a/ I am boring so my words are boring
or b/ There is simply too many people putting up too much stuff. Plus people have no time for reading anything other than what they are told to read by media critics etc ( example: a- bit of -every- fantasy- novel- ever- written- a.k.a. Harry Potter books ) these days. I tell ya though--- aside from the crap some people's blogs are the most interesting read you can have . They are real. They are fascinating.

I think my writings are bloody fascinating- so up yours World!!! I'm having a good time here.

No comments: