Saturday, May 9, 2009

surprise surprise

I know it may come as a surprise. All that you have read here at Overthinking is not serious. I know! It's hard to believe isn't it? It comes across as really provocative and biting stuff. You think that it gives you insight into how I think and you are amazed at how messed up I am. Right? Well I may be messed up but not in the way that it is portrayed here. All I am trying to do here is exercise my intellect by stringing together thoughts and at the same time have a little bit of harmless fun. Yep!. You guessed it- I'm bored! I need another hobby. Still I will keep inflicting this stuff on the world. If nothing else it works off some angst and I get some good typing practice.

Yes people!. It's just word salad. But at least I am honest enough to say it. There are so many writers and aspiring writers who expect us to swallow their stuff. Not only that; they think they have the truth and are imparting it on others as is their God given duty, right and mission. They are all over the internet. Just as I do; they put up their dribble in massive dollops. They put up the amazing stories that are totally unsupportable as to their efficacy, pretty their site up with eye candy like some kind of technological Bowerbird. Then they wait for us to stumble upon their self important madness.

Then again, maybe all that I have written here is me----------- and on and on and on. There is no resolution. Wonder if everyone is the same as me. So changeable so indecisive so messed. Yep! I reckon so.

No comments: