Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Pretty Rule

As if we didn't know. Pretty people receive much favour. The deniers can poo-hoo all they like yet the science is in:Sperm Travels Faster Toward Attractive Females Read all about it here

I feel so out of control now. It's not fair. I want to be in control of myself. But pretty women just take it all away. We men are slaves to nature or, more correctly, natural selection. I don't know how nature works though. Because as soon as a pretty woman engages in any way with me I dumb down. Success in actually mating should be hampered by this response so how can a creature who is supposed to be continuation of the species orientated dumb down when called upon to mate. I think the purpose of this response is so that pretty women are not forced to accept just any old partner. Therefore a pretty woman must be able to select. The male must stand in a sort of stupor waiting for her to accept him. . In this way she controls outcomes whilst he stumbles and bumbles around half drunk at the sight of her. But his sperm is ready and at the gate super keen to go go go! Explosive stuff eh?

It's amazing what scientists discover but what's more amazing is the things they study. Imagine having to study the velocity of an ejaculation and the speed of those little swimmers for a living.

No comments: