Friday, August 21, 2009

FU! I won't do what you tell me

Rage against the machine. Hell yeh!

I just checked out the Problogger website. It gives 10 tips for writing a blog here

No wonder my blogs aren't gaining in popularity. I write too much. Apparently 250 words should be the maximum. So I will do an example below:

Here goes:

Hi Guys. Don't wish to take to much time but I really want to tell you all about something that has been on my mind for the past few days. It's really complex but I only have 250 words to get it to you so please pardon me if I have to leave some things out.

The other day I was walking down the road and I noticed that there are a lot of buildings that are made out of glass now. In my younger days we were always told that people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Does this mean that people in these modern times have lost the ability to throw stones? Or does it mean that there are not as many stones these days for people to throw because everything is covered over with bitumen and concrete. So it is safe to have glass houses now because of these two thing. ( I'm up to 150 words right here)

I hope you are able to stay with me a bit longer because I havent got to the main point of my writing yet. Are you handling it OK? It's not too much for you I hope. I know it's a big ask for you to keep your attention on this but I think you will really enjoy what I have to say. Oh no! I see your eyes wandering. You are starting to shift around. You are bored arent you? Oh. what can I do to help you stay with this till I have finished? ( 241 to here) I will just press on I guess in hope----------------------------------------------------------------

See? I simply couldn't do that. I would get anxious all the time. I like to feel free to write as long as I like. If anyone reads it-- well -- I don't care. I'm such an anarchist.

Oh. And I think the colour of the writing is more important than the content.

So F@#$% U I won't do what you tell me------

No comments: