Saturday, January 16, 2010

Overthinking man's mental health gauge

In the interests of simplicity I offer my assessment test which one may use to measure his mental health.

Choose one of the following statements that best describe your attitude:

1.I don't give a shit what people think of me

2.I care, somewhat, that people think I have what it takes to be a good guy

3. I want people to love me to bits

4. I wanna be a rockstar

5. I want people to approve of the smell of my shit alongside my bad habits or whatever

6. I love me why don't you?

If any of these statements matched your commonly held attitude then you are one sick puppy. Yeah. I know. Number 2 looked right didn't it? The reason it's not is simple. They all show a severe mental illness because they all contain the word "I". It simply means that you are human; as self centred as can be and spend your whole time thinking about yourself and your needs. You are a total prick who needs a good foot up the arse in order to snap out of your obsession with yourself and get on with thinking about others.

Get it? We are all mentally ill. It's the degrees of mental illness that really count though.

No comments: