Monday, May 10, 2010

I know

See I know my life is small. I have seen through the illusion. I accept my lot.

But I am amazed at how some people think  they are especially important and destined for greatness; and by simple association everything around them is also extremely important; in fact it actually revolves around them. Oh yeah. This is the me generation.

I guess these people would describe me as a self deprecating pessimist.

Yep.

They would be right.

Held alongside their lofty expectations and feelings of self importance--- yep they would be right!

But a little voice inside me says---

"I still like being me. Because I know anonymity and being little and unimportant equals peace.
Lack of expectations results in pleasant surprises instead of bitter disappointments.
Blessed are the wimps for they shall----- relax!"

No comments: