Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can't stay quiet

Those rotten rich bastards have gone and got our PM the sack. I don't want no readhead PM. I was happy with the beigehead I voted for.

Make no mistake people-- those rich pricks run this country not the government. How is it that those exploitative and greedy types are rewarded for their self centred ways and made out to be heroes in our society at the same time?

We owe them nothing. Our wealth, in no way, is tied into their wealth. This is the myth they have us believe. Our wealth is dependant on us getting it despite their wealth. We have just lost our PM by the internal workings of the fat cats getting inside the political  sanctum.

Oh Well. I guess I will contact Kev and see if he would like to learn how to crochet. I could also introduce him to the joys of dishwashing. He needs something to do whilst he gets over the pain.

No comments: