Friday, July 16, 2010

New to overthinking

I been writing this shit for nearly 3 years and there are so many posts here. So..... where do you start if you are a newcomer? Start by pissing off. Do yourself a favour and don't get started. You will hate yourself in the morning.

What????

You are still here?!?!

Oh well..........................

I hope you enjoy your little visit. And I hope you like my funny little musings......................

No I don't!!! I don't give a shit!

Just piss off!

Overthinking just makes me angry. You don't want to be angry do you? You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. ( Bill Bixby- Incredible Hulk circa 70's) And I don't want to make you angry. So pleeease............

Oh well. Stay if you will.

Oh. By the way. I have a split personality too.

No comments: