Friday, July 30, 2010

Safely Back

I went off to build my beloved picket fence yesterday ( that's a whole other subject) and I was looking forward to a peaceful and constructive day. Suddenly out of the blue in comes a very angry sms. I'm in a spin. What have I done? Oh. I wrote on a female friend's wall on Facebook. I'm an idiot. She has Obssessive Compulsive Disorder and I thought she would get my little rant on the problems she has been having with her internet connection. A person who has this mental condition should be avoided like the plague at the best of times and even more so when she is having computer problems.

Anyway I thought about my situation ( after I had frantically tried to convince her that I didn't call her a fuckwad but the naughty telecom company person who was not helping her) and here are the new rules for my engagement with this person.

1. Don't write anything to her

2. Don't write anything to her

And 3. Don't write anything to her.

There I think I have got it now. My life is feeling calmer already.

No comments: