Monday, August 16, 2010

Spreading the word

For all those who spend many hours telling us what they believe and why we should too I would ask one simple question:-

Why is it important to you to do this?

I just accidently read an article by an atheist about how he feels about death. I left him a comment. I did this because this is why he writes his articles for the newspaper in the first place. I said simply:-

Please just refresh me as to why it is important for you to get the no-god message out to us.

I find it hard enough to decide on what yummy cake I am going to have with my coffee. Deciding what to believe is even harder. I think I will go with:-

I believe that I believe

I believe there are some dishes to wash.

This I do believe.

Everyone is right! It's so satisfying to believe in something. I feel so much better now that I have established my clear belief. I hope it helps all my avid readers too.

No comments: